Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Australia's Most Wanted

The 'Phantom Scribbler' is living among us. She seems to strike just as I sink into my lounge chair for a coffee and her weapon of choice is a bright yellow highlighter.
This is the wall in my hallway & although I love her interpretation of the sun rising over the blue & pink hills, I think this type of art work is best represented on a blank piece of paper and hung on the walls..... She appears to disagree.
I have scrubbed this particular wall clean at least five times only to find a similar, yet more involved, piece the next time I walk by. It is because of this that I have decided to live in harmony with my little 'Phantom Scribbler'. I no longer scrub the walls clean and she no longer steals the bright yellow highlighter from my office desk. Besides bare wall's are meant to be scribbled on...... aren't they?

3 comments:

Jahnava said...

How is she reaching that high???????????

The Swelsh's said...

Hi Jahn, The scribbling is not actually as high as it looks, its around the height that a two year old can reach, funny that

Jahnava said...

hahahahahhaha....kinda funny..... just a bit