Thursday, November 27, 2008

Free Range Chicken

Today was one of those magical days.

007

One of those days when you notice something in your child change, something so small that only a mama would notice. One of those days when you realize your little one took a step, a HUGE step but the change was so subtle.002 Today Chantala read her book with out pointing at the words. When she points to the words she reads each         word        with       a      pause      after. Today while she read she didn't point, and the words flowed together. She actually read a story. I didn't prompt the change, nor did she notice anything different after the story had finished, although I did. 003 She is growing, and learning, this wonderful, strong minded, free-spirited girl just changed slightly before my eyes. And I noticed.

2 comments:

Jahnava said...

Yes the Garden is no longer looking so healthy! I think the names a pretty cool idea ha?!

As for my little chicken Chantala... thats wonderful ... i bet she was thinking ..mum why the heck r u taking these photos! ... oh i love her...

Cant wait to see my visitors i am SOOO excited1
much love

xx

Jahnava said...

oh ps..
i had tears in my eyes reading that... im such a sook!
xx