Friday, November 28, 2008

Swelsh speak

Keali : wazzzat mumma? (What is that you are making mum?)

Me : Its a skirt for you Keali!

Keali : Is Sooooo Pretty Mumma! Is more? (its so pretty mum, did you make me any more?)

Me : No but I will if you like.

Keali : Meme is soooooo pretty on girt mumma, wazzat for more mumma? Meme loves yoooooo mumma (I look so pretty in this skirt mum, please make lots more, I love you mum)

Oh be still my beating heart, the wombat likes her new skirt!         Please never let me forget moments like these.008a

This really is an easy pattern, and the skirt is just so sweet.  http://www.oliverands.com/blog/

020a

2 comments:

Jahnava said...

hehehe i so need to hear her talk!

My Sons Mum said...

Loved having you both over today, you are inspiring me more and more, I will buy a new sewing machine soon....let's play again soon x