Friday, November 21, 2008

Mother Nature

Last night at around 5pm, Mother Nature impressed us here in the Tweed Valley with a beautiful lightning storm. It finally feels like spring here when you watch the huge storm fronts roll in over the valley.

003

The deep green sky behind the grim, grey cloud cover.

004

As we quickly battened down the hatches and brought in the seedlings and various children's play equipment, the winds picked up and the rain began to fall.

005

With my camera safely tucked away from the wet, I missed capturing the girls outside with their faces up to the sky, mouths wide open catching large drops of rain. I did the same thing with my brothers when I was little and I hope they can watch their children do the same.

006

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, Its about dancing in the rain

Tiffany Wilson

1 comment:

Jahnava said...

oohhhh wow ... did anything get ripped away???

xx