Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Feelings

Friday is ….

047 …. Luscious, fresh & ohhhh-so-good summer breakfast

061 …. Summer love

103 …. Summer fun

004 …. Summer storms

114…. Summer planting in the garden

The five of us planted these pink grapes today. The daddy man dug the hole, I put the vine in the ground, first free ranger put the dirt in the hole, the wombat added fertiliser, second free ranger mulched. Five sets of nurturing, gentle hands with loving purpose helped these vines back into the soil, in turn these vines will gently nurture us with lovely fruits to eat. All children should experience this closeness with mother earth.

These are the moments that they will cherish.

How's your Friday Feeling?

~I am so sorry to all the new people that tuned in just as I went AWOL. Living in rural Australia suits us just fine but apparently the internet carriers here would rather we didn't. This area is due for a tower network upgrade so currently (if I'm lucky) I can get around 10 minutes a day of uninterrupted broadband. In that time I need to check bank accounts, do payroll, answer emails for work and of cause write my blog. Unfortunately the blog had to be second fiddle…… hopefully the madness will be short-lived.~

No comments: